Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Naturally 30 Pedi Roller Refill / Demo & Review



As a single mom of 2, I rarely have time for a mani/pedi. And trust me I love those!!! The point is, when I do, I like to maintain my feet to make sure it last. That's why I think it's important to have a pedi roller, not only that... The refills!


The naturally 30 pedi roller refills come with 5 heads, all with different surface for different needs. I have the amope pedi roller but I like this refills because they are actually good and affordable. Plus they gently and effectively buffs away rough, dry feet and hard calloused skin effortlessly. Turns cracked heels into instant smooth beautiful feet. It is Convenient, Effective and Easy to Use. Get them HERE. Don't forget to watch my video below for a quick demo and a closer look.
 Until next time peeps. God bless. #footfilerefill #callusremover

"Got this product free for testing and review. All opinions are my own.



9 comments:

  1. How cute! I can totally use one of those for when I get out the shower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look like such a good idea! I've been looking for something similar!

    -Eva
    www.thepreppyballerina.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a good idea. Good for winter at-home pedis

    ReplyDelete
  4. I make the most of foot rollers or DIY pedicure tools, I'm going to check out if this is available in India! Thanks so much.

    www.beforbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds great! As much as I love salon pedicures, at home pedicures last much much longer.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is great for in between pedicures or when your on the go!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have a pedi roller . It doesn't hAve different attachments. Will check this out

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ive seen these before and wondered if it worked! I'm lucky right now my feet are pretty good but that can change as I get older! Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I too love getting manis and pedis. I often cannot find the time or money to go get them! So this looks absolutely perfect!

    ReplyDelete