Monday, March 20, 2017

Generation Good Sample Review


As some of you know, I have a 4yo. He has a really sensitive skin. So sensitive that I can't wear perfume or do my laundry with my favorite detergents. It will flair up his skin :( specially his arms. I have been looking for a sensitive skin detergent that actually works. Not only that it's gentle on the skin but one that it actually gets rid of the stains and the (stinky smell kids have!!!). And honestly, I think I found it...

Seventh generation it's a natural laundry detergent is tough on stains, but gentle to the skin. With no dyes, optical brighteners or synthetic fragrances which it's perfect.

I have been skeptic with this kind of detergents because they might be gentle on the skin and maybe too gentle with the stains too. As you can see here, these are jeans my son wore to school. Full of paint, grass and God knows what else. I threw them to the washer with the rest of the load and BAM!!! They look good as new.


Definitely a good product that actually works. I got this samples free on the Seventh Generation community page. You can too!! Just click HERE. Create a quick and easy profile. And look for the "Sensitive Skin" mission. They will send you short quizzes to see if you qualify for some missions. The more you are involve the better!!


Got this samples free for testing purposes and review. All opinion are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment