Friday, March 24, 2017

Jeulia Crossover Pave Wedding Band | Review



"You are, at this moment, standing, right in the middle of your own 'acres of diamonds."
This quote describes EXACTLY how I felt when my "Crossover Pave Round Cut Sapphire Wedding Band" from Jeulia arrived. I mean, yeah I am single but, a girl can have pretty diamonds on her jewelry box right?

Jeulia it's an online jewelry store that strives to sell high quality jewelry at affordable prices. They have many different styles that are hand crafted at their own studio and shipped directly to you.

This gorgeous round cut wedding ring it's sterling silver, it's kind of thick but maybe it's because my fingers are really skinny, this ring it's actually size 5 (I have the fingers of a toddler). It has 104 diamonds on top, they are not real diamonds, they are not cubic zirconia either, Jeulia takes pride on handcrafting their own sapphire stone on their lab. I compare it with another CZ ring I have and trust me the difference its HUGE. This are more sparkly, clean, high/good quality, elegant. I can go on and on but I'm sure you get my point.

The other thing I liked about this box it's that it comes gift ready. Inside the big box there are 2 "drawers" one with the ring or your choice of jewelry and the other one with a nice little bag and card for you to write any message. Definitely the whole package.

In my opinion I would use this kind of ring just for special occasions, taking bath and/or doing dishes with it on it's not a good idea. Also, don't apply lotion, perfume or anything with harsh chemicals, it can tarnish the diamonds. If you want to clean it they suggest using a gentle dish soap and soft toothbrush to remove any dirt or build up and rinse it in hot water. Super easy!

Right now they have a HUGE sale on their website, check it out HERE.

Got it free for testing purposes and review. All opinions are my own.






No comments:

Post a Comment