Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Kis-su Kis-su Lip and Nipple Treatment / Review


Dry, dark, flaky lips?! Yup, I got them. Minus the dark part but the rest?! Oh yes!. I am always on a constant war with them. Scrubbing, buying every product I see to help with that situation and yes, drinking water too!

But lately, I haven't been fighting so much since using the Kis-su kis-su lip and nipple treatment. Yes, this treatment can be use on the nipples but, I will not be talking about that because I wanted to be able to show you results and let's be honest.. You do NOT want to see my nipples so, moving on!!

The kis-su kis-su it's not a lip gloss, it's a treatment that contains shea butter extract, pantheon, alpha-arbutin and vitamin E derivative which help revitalizes softens & smoothens dry and dull lips. It has really fruity scent but don't taste it, just saying it.
A little bit goes a long way with this treatment. Just apply a little bit on the lips (or nips) and massage until absorbed!

And voila! soft, smooth and visibly pink lips. I honestly keep this with me all the time, apply when needed.

Get it HERE. Don't forget to watch my video below and until next time peeps. God bless!!
#juicyskincare #kissu



Got it free for testing purposes and review. All opinions are my own!

No comments:

Post a Comment