Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Ionic Straightener Nano Ceramic Hair Brush | Demo & Review


Let's talk about my hair. Don't get me wrong, I am thankful that I have hair but it can be a pain in my butt. I have straight hair, thin and frizzy. Now, I try to do all this DIY's to tame the frizz but sometimes I just want to get rid of it quickly and get on with my day.
This brush comes in different colors. It's super lightweight and easy to manage. The bristles are made of silicone for safety, I am super clumsy so trust me, I am grateful that I didn't burned my scalp in the process. That black round button you see on the brush it's the on/off button but also the screen that allows you to see the temperature of the brush. You can graduate the temperature between Celsius or Fahrenheit. It comes with bag for safety storage or take it on the go.

This ceramic hairbrush emits negative ions which gets rid of the frizzy hair and/or any flyaways, it also leaves your hair shiny and smooth. Did I mention it heats up super quick without burning you or your hair. I say... It's a win!

Get it HERE. #straightener

Hope you enjoy this review peeps. Until next time. God bless.

Got it free for testing and review. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment