Monday, August 3, 2015

How to Get Discounts or FREE Amazon Products for Review

Hey Peep’s! As some of you know or just saw :) I get some awesome/cool stuff from Amazon at amazing discounts and sometimes even FREE in exchange for just my review. There are lot’s of sites you can use, remember having amazon prime it’s a big help (you don’t pay to ship) some sites have requirements, just some like Tomosom. Other than that it’s free, easy and you get to meet a lot of people, which is cool! Remember once you join you have to do your part, you know, review the products. Some might send you an email with a task or something but trust me they are easy. Also, please keep in mind you are NOT the only one out there doing the same thing, if you see something you like, GRAB IT before it’s gone. xD
Well peep’s, there you have it, promise to keep you up to date. Remember to follow me on Instagram watch my videos and don’t be a stranger! Hasta Luego <3

2 comments: