Friday, September 30, 2016

Mama Bear Coffee Mug Review



I Belong to the world, biggest group of mom's, bloggers, man and women who are coffee drinkers. That big group who rinse their mouth with coffee (literally). So, finding that perfect coffee mug, it's crucial for this lifestyle. (Crazy talk, i know)

This cute little mug you see here, first, don't let it fool you, it holds my 8oz of coffee and milk (im serious). I love the design the company sent me because it actually fits me "Im a Mama Bear" they do have other fun designs. My favorite part is that i put it on the microwave and the handle doesn't get hot, so  no burning when getting your hot coffee. 

Check them out HERE #makeemlaugh

Got it free or at a discount for testing purposes and review. My opinions are my own.


No comments:

Post a Comment