Friday, October 21, 2016

Popsugar Must Have and Must Have Mini / Unboxing and Review


POPSUGAR Must Have is a monthly lifestyle subscription. They have 2 boxes the "Must Have" which cost $39.95 and the "Mini Must Have" for $18.95. Each box is filled with their "must have" products for beauty, fashion, fitness etc. 

That's the intro xD

Every month i try my best to subscribe to different's boxes. I am kinda looking for "The One". I have been following POPSUGAR for awhile now. When i ordered it, i order both the "Must Have" and the "Mini Must Have" just to compare and see what the fuss is about.

Let me save you some money and time...

The Must Have is a pretty decent box. Mine this month Included... 
  • A book
  • Cocoa
  • A coffee Mug
  • Shower Gel
  • Umbrella
  • Eye liner
  • A make up eraser (mini towel)
The umbrella alone retails for $58.00 O.o (nope, not lying), so that one is ok! I see my self re-ordering again.

The "Mini Must Have" oh Lord Jesus. When i opened the box, which you can see my reaction on the unboxing video below, i was SHOCKED. For a "Must Have Box" that cost $18.95, was pretty much empty to me. It has 3 products. Socks, sticker and a blush duo. When i pay that much for a box i am expecting something like Beauty Box 5, Boxycharm, Glossybox, Allure. Maybe, i chose a bad month to try, maybe that's how they work. But in my opinion, it's not worth the money. 

Get the box HERE and don't forget to watch my unboxing video below!


No comments:

Post a Comment