Thursday, October 13, 2016

Dead Sea Collagen Face Mask and Skin Care Routine



For a 35yo mom, (yup, i said it, 35.. moving on) I am always looking for skin care products to add to my routine. One of my favorite are the Face Mask. I love throw them in the fridge before taking a bath. The cold, refreshing and moisturized feeling it's just amazing. Normally i apply them before going to bed and next day BOOOOM!! Awesome, glowing looking skin.

My latest obsession is this Dead Sea Mud Mask by #IBeautyLabs 
This mask gives you the collagen, vitamins and minerals your skin needs. It hydrates your face helping you maintain a refreshed, firmer and more youthful appearance. It also gets rids of pimples, blackheads and breakouts.

This mask is definitely a plus. Instead of those messy mud mask, this one is mess free, easy to put on, no washing your face after, no cleaning the sink after and the results are amazing. 

Definitely a must have in your skin care routine. Check out the mask HERE

Check out my "Anti-Aging Night Time Skin Care Routine" using the mask...



No comments:

Post a Comment