Monday, November 21, 2016

J.C Pets Plush Toys


I have plush toys in my bed! xD Not what you expect from a 35yo blogger and momma!! But it's true!
Let me introduce you to J.C. Pets! A small christian - American owned business. Spreading the word one sheep and a lion at time. 
 Each of these cuties have names, wings, a cross in different colors and a different bible verse underneath.

Which is one of the things that got my attention, it reminded me of the forever21 shopping bag. You know, the one with John 3:16 at the bottom?!?

 "John 3:16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life."

Anyways, to make them even more special, every time you purchase a J.C. Pet you are also contributing to help "SOS Children's Village" foundation. Talking about special!!! 

So, If you are looking for a special gift, tree decorations or stocking staffers... Then JC Plush toys are definitely the way to go!!

Get them HERE Don't forget to watch my video and please subscribe!

No comments:

Post a Comment