Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Spanish For Kids: The Ultimate Collection / Review


I get asked A LOT, where did i learn English if i am Puertorrican (born and raised). Well, my grandpa bought me a set like the one i'm about to review. It was called "Hablando Ingles, Leyendo en Español" and i remember i was around 7 or 8. I still have my accent, which i love!! But i am proud to say that a set like this one helped me a lot!

The Spanish for kids set includes 5 dvd's and 3 cd's. They are really interactive and have subtitles, spanish/english and vice-versa. 
They are mostly peeps and kids interacting with the little mouse and somehow that got kids to actually pay attention.
 

 


It teaches kids the basics like numbers, colors, seasons and such which is a fantastic start if you ask me. Elias is 4 and since then i have a little "Diego" walking around the house xD.
 
Get it HERE! Also, please don't forget to watch the video and subscribe to my channel!!
 
 
 


  

No comments:

Post a Comment