Friday, December 23, 2016

Beauty Box 5 / Unboxing and Review


Just add a little confetti!! That's the theme of this month BB5! And like every month, they didn't disappoint. ;)

Let's recap shall we?... BB5 it's a monthly subscription box, cost $12.00 and includes from 5 beauty products, most of them are full sizes. At least that has been the case for me, so far i can't complaint. BB5 is one of my favorite beauty boxes, you get really good quality products for just $12.00 a month.

On this month box i got...

 -Jelly Pong Pong Liquid illuminator $22.95. Just a few dabs and BAM!
-Neutrogena (sample) rainbath $7.24 it smells AMAZING.
-Amlactin Body Lotion $2.99 it really moisturizes your skin.
-Professional Freezing Finish Spray $3.00 let's just say, if you have freezy hair, you need this in your life. The sizes makes it convenient to carry on purse. 
-Hikari Lip Gloss $13.00 it's a nice shade, feel kinda sticky though.

As you can see, the products are definitely good for the party holidays and take care of your skin! They are amazing brands, all of them minus the neutrogena are full sizes! Overall, this book has a 10 in my book. Get it HERE

Well peeps, that's all for now. For more information and swatches watch my unboxing video below. Remember to like and please, please, please subscribe. Thank and God bless.


9 comments:

  1. Have not heard of this box before thank you for the review.

    Sophie | MapleTreeBlog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually subscribed to that box a little while back. I think I got it in 2016, maybe 2015. I don't know why I unsubscribed though :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't heard of this box, there are so many out there now! Looks like you got some really nice items, I always love to try new lip colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never heard of this subscription, but the products included seem super useful! I'd like to check this out further :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great unboxing, you go some amazing items! I have never heard of this box I will have to look it up.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh I keep hearing about this box from other bloggers, I really need to check it out. That beauty illuminizer sounds so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't heard of this subscription but these products sounds so good! I need to check these out!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I tried Beauty Box 5 but I unsubscribed just after receiving my first box. I wanted more makeup than hair care and the box I received had a bunch of hair products.
    http://www.beautythatwalks.com

    ReplyDelete