Wednesday, December 21, 2016

FabFitFun Winter Box / Unboxing and Review


Christmas, the season of joy, giving, sharing and waiting for one of your favorite Life Style boxes. You know, the one that only comes 4 times a year?! And when it does... It blows you away!!! <3

In case you don't know what i'm taking about, it's the FabFitFun winter box! Yas, it's here and i can't wait to tell you all about it.

Let's begin with the basics shall we? FabFitFun it's a seasonal, life style box. Which means it comes every summer, fall, etc and you can receive from makeup, jewelry, snacks and all that fun stuff. Each box cost $49.99 but it's packed with products worth $200.00 or more. This month box it's worth $252.95 and the products are really nice... 

Let's check them out. ;)

-When you open the box, the first thing you see it's a cute little magazine with a list of the products you got on your box, information about the foundation they are supporting that month and other useful, informative articles like "100 new year resolution", Christmas recipes like eggnog and hot cocoa, "DIY wrapping paper" and more.
-On this month box i got that cute little star which is part of the "Starlight Children's Foundation". 
-O.R.G. Mineral Peel Face, it's a spray that promise to leave your face ready and glowing. $44.
-Anderson Lilley Butter Body Cream, it hydrates your hands, elbows and any other area prone to dry. I got mine is "Winter Manhattan" $24.00
-D.L.&CO Candle, this elegant, soy-blend candle has a really soft scent. I got "Blackberry Nectar"$45.00
-Gorjana Necklace, i got the "Taner Toggle Lariat" in gold is long, simple and classy. $75.00
-Marie Mae Thank You card set. It has 10 blank cards and 10 envelopes. $24.00
-Moleskine weekly planner. This planner has a little bit of everything. Space for you to plan, journal, stickers and a place for receipts.
-Butter London Mega Volume Mascara in black. This mascara promise to increase your lashes up to 300%. $20.00

Honestly, compare to the fall box, this one got an 8 on my book! The products are really good but, i don't know i was kinda expecting more. For more information or to get the FabFitFun box, just click HERE 

Don't forget to watch my video unboxing and subscribe! Until next time. God bless!!

9 comments:

  1. You got some amazing stuff. I heard about this box I might have to subscribe for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. FabFitFun is seriously my favorite! I love every box when it arrives. I cant wait for the next box!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love subscription boxes. This one looks packed with goodies and you CANNOT beat the price with the amount of products that you got! Maybe a box to add to my list.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Subscription boxes bring a big smile to my face.The packaging is so beautiful and it has so many goodies!! I love all the products you received.
    Xo,
    Shreya
    https://mymagicaltrunk.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been looking for a nice subscription box to treat myself to. There are soooo many out there, but I'll add this one to my list to research further.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've always wanted to try FabFitFun. There's so many subscriptions to choose from! Love the video by the way..I'll have to give it a try

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh that looks like a nice subscription box and the video is really good.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like a great stuff. I will check their subscription box.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have read so many good reviews about FabFitFun but I am still to try it. The products look good.

    ReplyDelete