Sunday, January 29, 2017

MaxiZest Serum / Demo & Review


Since I discover serums. They have become an important part of my am/pm skin care routine. In my opinion, what makes a good serum are the ingredients.

Let's take the MaxiZest Hyaluronic acid serum. In comparison with others serum I have had in the past. This one have a great combination of ingredients to help you achieve a younger, firmer, healthier looking skin.


With vitamins c, e, green tea, jojoba oil and aloe. This serum with a thick/milky consistency it's definitely a must have in your skin care routine. Just a few drops after your toner and you will instantly feel a soft, smooth, clean looking face. I really love how my skin absorbs it so quickly without any greasy, oily or sticky feeling. I even apply one drop on the back of my hands!

Get it HERE. #maxizest

Don't forget to watch my video for demo and quick review. Until next time!

Got it free for testing purposes and review. All opinions are my own.


1 comment:

  1. I never tried serum,I watched your video and I am more encouraged to use one. amd it was a good review and I like it. I know my question is not related to this post but since you do so many beauty reviews, have you ever tried tangle-teezerz? They are a kind of comb .

    ReplyDelete