Saturday, February 4, 2017

Brewberry Stainless Steel Kettle | Demo & Review


When I wake up in the mornings the first thing I want is coffee and I want it quick. Well, my coffee prayers have been answer. The Brewberry Premium Cordless Stainless Steel Electric Kettle with Auto Shut Off heats up the water in 3 minutes. So, imagine waking up, setting up everything and have HOT coffee, tea or chocolate (if you prepare it with water) in 3 minutes!


The Kettle comes with that black stand, it works kinda like a "stove". It's where you put the kettle and the press the button to heat up the water.


The kettle it's stainless steel but it's not dishwasher safe. (just putting it out there)!. Just add the desire amount of water and press down the button. It will automatically turn off after a couple of minutes which it's ok because it's when the water will be boiling. It's really easy to clean, looks big but it's actually lightweight. Perfect for valentines or even mother's day!

For more information or buy you can get it HERE. Until next time peeps. God Bless!

Got it free for testing purposes and review. All opinions are based on my personal experience with the product.

14 comments:

  1. This looks cool! I'd use it to make hot chocolate. We love our hot chocolate here--I'm glad it's easy to clean!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This kettle looks awesome! I need a new kettle because my current one is so old it smokes when I put it on the stove.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great review a love a good kettle, I got min from Walmart a while back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how fast the water heats up. This would be perfect for my home.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is wonderful! I am a tea drinker and this is great because it makes it simple enough to boil only the water that you need and in 3 minutes flat! I can live with that. Awesome review, researching now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hot tea in 3 minutes. Yep that's a winning appliance.

    ReplyDelete
  7. As someone who prepares loose leaf tea all day every day - and enjoys ONE morning cup of coffee, this is a necessary item! Will check it out - thank you for reviewing it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would prefer this wrapped in pink and red bouquet type arrangement than flowers for Valentines day :) Am a coffee lover too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. O my , this is something I need. It brews like the stove is great.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm not a coffee drinker, but this would be awesome for tea! Or even hot cocoa.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This looks great! I am not a fan of it not being dishwasher safe, but I love how fast it heats up so I might have to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is cool,perfect for my early tea session.Fast heating helps and definitely saves time.
    Xo,
    Shreya
    https://mymagicaltrunk.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm so glad you mentioned that it's not dishwasher safe because I would've put it in the dishwasher without thinking about it! Great review!

    ReplyDelete
  14. looks really cool. its cool that the blue light illuminates. the finish of the stainless steel is very nice too. it seems like it'll be quite durable

    ReplyDelete