Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Aulker Heart Rate Pedometer Smart Band / Review



Smart bands are kinda the thing now days. They are useful and pretty convenient. For example, with the Aulker heart rate pedometer you can monitor your heart rate and how many calories you burn and/or how well you sleep. It has really good features and it does what it says. For example...

The Aulker Heart rate smart band not only it's affordable but it's also water proof, easy to set up and has a lot of cool features.

It's like a mini usb you can charge with an usb port or computer. Swipe touch sensor, LED screen. Once you zinc it with the app in your phone it will give you the time, date, you can set up alarms, count steps, heart rate, distance you walk, calories burned and it analyzes your sleep.

Once you get the smart band, you have to download the app "VeryFit Sports", available for android and apple.

Your Bluetooth must be on in order to pair the band with the app. Once bind it will ask for your height, weight, birthday year and your goals. Which is another cool feature, it helps you keep track of your exercising goals and sleeping goals, you can change them anytime you want on the app. You create a profile and then select the features you want to use. You can set up alarms, anti lost alert in case you cant find your band, call alerts, text alerts. You can set up a sedentary alert to use at work so you can stretch. You can even use it as a

You can just open the app whenever you want and see your progress on a daily, weekly, monthly and yearly basis.

NOW, MY HONEST OPINIONS.
The band does work, I kept it on and saw my calories burned, my steps and all that, my only problems is that I couldn't get the band to connect with the app, the only time It did it was because I had to delete it and install it again. I never got to see my progress or how bad or well I slept. And the sms alert never worked for me. If they fix this bug on the app I promise you this is a great affordable alternative from the fitbit.

You can check it out HERE.



Got it free for testing purposes and review. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment