Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Belt-Drive 3-Speed​​ Portable Turntable Demo and Review

Things from the past are making a comeback and this turntable is no exception. I honestly couldn't contain my excitement when i got this beauty, so nostalgic, just remembering when i use to listen to music in one of these. Well, i can turn back time, i just need a record O.o 
The size is really convenient for carrying around and storage, it's light weight, the case is wrapped in blue leather, they do have other colors. You can listen to music, connect your headphones, connect some external speakers AND/OR connect your phone or mp3 and listen to music. The volume of the speakers it's pretty decent. I am really happy with it, Watch my video for a demo and review! #Turntable

Check it out HERE

Disclaimer: I receive this product at a discount of free in exchange of my honest and unbiased review.


No comments:

Post a Comment