Friday, April 1, 2016

Butterflies in my Tummy: Charlie's First Day at School


 

I have butterflies in my tummy mami!!! The words Elias recently learn and it's constantly repeating so we can sing the song together!! This short film it's perfect for kids in the transition from being at home with mommy to that exiting yet scaring first day of school. The film goes from cartoons to the real world classroom with teachers and the current activities they do. In my case José and Elias didn't have any problem their first day of school (i was the one crying) But, i have seen kids crying, terrified and i think this short film will help on that transition. It's short and trust me your kiddos are going to love it, Elias was instantly hooked! Once you buy it you will receive an email with a link to download it, and it only can be download on your laptop or pc. It's worth it thou. Your kid will learn that Butterflies will fly away! #wheelsneeded

Check it out HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment