Monday, January 23, 2017

DD Wireless Earbuds Review


I know you might think "Hey, I rather have the Beats by Dre" or the Ariana Grande kitty ears ones. But when it comes to earphones I rather have comfortable small ones like these "DD Wireless Earphones".


Whether you are working out, traveling, working at the office or cleaning around the house (like me)... These wireless earphones are discreet, light weight and very convenient. You can pair them with your phone, table, windows, or game console. Listen to music, control the volume and even answer your calls. You can be up to 32 feet's away from the connected device. It's easy to pair and you can do it all with the touch of a button.


The earphones comes with a usb cable for charging and 2 additional pairs of buds (S,M,L) and instructions of course!

Check them out HERE #DeificDesignEarbuds
Also, make sure to check out my quick video review! Until next time peeps. God bless!!!


Got it free for testing purposes and review. All opinions are my own.



12 comments:

  1. These seem like a good pair of headphones. I need new ones, so I'll definitely check their website out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look amazing. My son's headphones just broke, so I might just buy him these to replace them. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do want a pair of wireless headphones. And these ones sound like they're really good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These looks good. I'm not really into earphones but I think I could give this a try.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are super cool. They would be perfect for the things you mentioned, like working out or just cleaning around the house.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I must get these! They look awesome, and I've always wanted wireless headphones.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I need a good a pair of headphones for the gym. These may be the right ones as they seem reliable and durable.

    Beth || www.TheStyleBouquet.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've herd a lot about these earbuds lately. How convenient that they're wireless.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A friend of mine have same earbuds, I have heard it's a very comfortable one and the fact that it's wireless it even make it better. Thank you for sharing this post.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I might actually consider these if they have good sound quality and are a reasonable price. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I need a pair to wear in bed at night so I don't wake up the house. These look good.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am always looking out for good earphones. These look great.Will check if available on Amazon.in

    ReplyDelete