Friday, January 20, 2017

Walmart Winter Beauty Box Unboxing


If you haven't subscribe to the "Walmart Beauty Box", then you have no idea what you are missing out!
I know that's not the way I normally start a blog but, it's true and I am going to tell you and show you WHY!!!

Ok, first of all, Walmart Beauty Box it's a seasonal box and it cost $5.00. It comes full of samples and once in awhile they throw some full sizes too. I have been subscribed to the "Walmart Beauty Box" for 2 years or more! And for the past seasons, Walmart has definitely made some changes and improve their boxes by... A LOT!!!

Let's start with the designs shall we?! The designs of the box went from something like this...


To now this...


See what I mean?! Not that there was something wrong with the first one. For $5.00 I still think it's an amazing box BUT... All that changed this year when they changed the designs of the boxes, the wrapping, everything. However, this month I wasn't that impressed when it comes to products. I have seen that box FULL, PACKED with samples.

This month I got...

As you can see I got a full size cover girl mascara. Not sure if the curel moisturizer is full size or not but it came with a $4.00 discount coupon. Garnier shampoo and conditioner samples, Dove body wash and deodorant, ponds anti wrinkle and discount coupons for magazines (not pictured) but I get those free so there is no need!! Honestly for $5.00 it's definitely a win!


If you want subscribe or know more about the box click HERE. Don't forget to watch my unboxing video below and subscribe.
Until next time peeps. God bless!



2 comments:

  1. I love the quote & the unboxing video! Super pretty box and you're so right about the quality vs. quantity... now I'm really excited to order my box! Thank you for the tips :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never knew Walmart had a beauty box. I learned something today. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete