Monday, February 20, 2017

Funny Sarcasm Coffee Cup Review


When I wake up in the morning my mind is quickly bombarded with a huge list of to-do's. That's why this cup describe me perfectly.. "But first, Coffee."!!

This 11oz, high quality ceramic cup. It's printed on both sides. Perfect for coffee, tea, hot chocolate (wine)... Seriously everything. It's microwave and dishwasher safe. Perfect gift idea for mother's day or any coffee drinker in your life. The best part is they have more coffee mugs with different msgs. All very funny and affordable. There's one that says "Oops, I really don't care". They also have t-shirts are other cool gifts!

Check them out HERE. #ButFirstCoffee Until next time peeps. God bless.

Got it free for testing purposes and review. All opinions are my own.

11 comments:

  1. Love this cup. I know so many people that this mug would be perfect for. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome cup!

    I don't like coffee but I do love the smell. I get my caffeine from Diet Coke!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the cup!

    Not a fan of coffee as I do get dizzy when I take coffee.

    Nice review.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can never have enough coffee mugs, in my opinion! This is so adorable :) And also SO TRUE. I can't do a single thing until there is coffee in my blood system.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love coffee! Its my energy booster but it's better to have a mug with nice mug. - Anosa

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this cup! I love my coffee, can't imagine a morning without it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha i should coffee this message and ask my friend to print it to my cups too! A good gift also :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lol i think a cup of coffee is a must every morning for us. I don't know what I'm gonna do without coffee.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love anything sarcastic and witty and since I'm a huge coffee drinker, this is right up my alley! Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This cup is super cute. I love sarcastic, witty mugs, cups, t-shirts, etc. This would be perfect for my work bestie!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this cup. It accurately described what I'm honing first thing in the morning.

    ReplyDelete