Sunday, February 19, 2017

LED Fairy Lights Review



If you have Instagram you have probably seen tons of cute pictures of decorations with lights. Well, I was so intrigued that I had to get my hands on them!
The LED fairy lights are a light, thin cooper wire of 33ft with little LED lights in white. They are powered via USB, so you can take them anywhere. You can use them indoors and outdoors too. Perfect to have your patio summer ready! Or indoors for some décor. You can even use them on your Christmas tree. My favorite part about them is that they don't get hot. Which is perfect because I have a 4yo who loves to touch!

Check them out HERE. Don't forget to watch my video for a quick demo. And... Until next time peeps. God bless!


Got them free for testing and review. All opinions are my own. #fairylights #LEDfairylights

13 comments:

  1. These lights look incredible! I've been wanting fairy lights for my bedroom so bad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love fairy lights! Before I thought it can be only used during Christmas but I learned that i can use it anytime! Now am using it for my photography.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I had a daughter, I would decorate her room in these. How fun!
    Thanks for sharing the different uses of these.

    Beth || www.TheStyleBouquet.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been meaning to get some of these for ages to decorate my bedroom. I didn't realize you could get them powered by USB, that's so handy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I never would have thought to string those lights in my daughter room... but now that I see them, I think they're amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these lights, I need some for my beauty room. I love how small they are.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How gorgeous! My daughter would love some in her room. She's all about the lights.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those lights are too qute!!! My daughter loves tinkerbell and that would be a great addition to her room, how neat!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love these lights! I am actually looking into similar lights to decorate at my wedding!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh interesting! I never thought of ever getting fairy lights until now!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love how these are perfect for inside or outside. Depending on the time of year, you could use them for all sorts of things!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have seen LED fairy lights around and they always used lovely and would be awesome decorations.

    ReplyDelete
  13. My friend bought similar LED lights for her daughter's birthday. I'd love to buy them for decorating my patio!

    ReplyDelete