Saturday, February 11, 2017

Rebecca Mail Box / February Unboxing


February... The month we celebrate love, friendship and unboxings!! Well, I'm single so that's how I celebrate it xD.

This month theme it's about celebrating our love for the things that make our life better. And for Rebecca (and also me) that thing is COFFEE and pizza!

Let's start with the intro shall we? For those new to this blog or the Rebecca Mail Box, it's a monthly subscription box and it cost $35. It's also a life style box which means you can get snacks, jewelry, make up and more. More details about the box on my unboxing video below ;)

Now, to the goodies!! In this month box I got...


1. Mocha Sparkle Necklace. This beautiful and delicate piece retails for $19.00. You can layer it or wear it alone.
2. Heart Shape Lollipop
3. Conversation Hearts. The box retails for $1.00 and let's be honest... What is valentine's without these?!
4. Love You a Latte Card. This cutie retails for $4.50. The card is blank inside and it comes with the pink envelope.


5. Camp Fire Deluxe Mug. This 15oz, retro beauty retails for $14.00. Perfect for your soup, coffee or hot chocolate. Most importantly... It's microwave and dishwasher safe.
6. Drift Away Whole Bean, Fresh Roasted Coffee. It retails for $5.50 and trust me, the smell of this coffee early in the morning it's the best thing ever.
7. Caramel Macchiato Lotion Tube. It retails for $8.00 and you will not know if you have to apply it or lick it. It smells and feels THAT good.
8. Dark Chocolate Covered Expresso Beans. Retails for $6.00 and you will not be able to eat just one. Trust ME!!

Rebecca also has another subscription box called Lip Service. Just in case you are looking for fun new boxes to try. Anyways peeps, these are the goodies I got on this month box. I don't know about you but this box has a 10 on my book. Check them out HERE. Don't forget to watch my unboxing video below.
Until next time peeps. God bless.

16 comments:

  1. This is a great gift idea for Valentines Day. Sorry you have to celebrate alone. I'm married and won't be celebrating. But still - some fun items for maybe a girls night!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I learn to make the most of it. I have my kiddos and get to pamper myself. Thanks though!

      Delete
  2. You got some great items in that box! I wish I liked coffee. I do love the smell of it.

    I just plan on stuffing my face with chocolate on Valentine's Day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooohhhh I am stuffing my face with chocolate too! don't worry, ill drink the coffee and share the chocolate with you!!!!

      Delete
  3. What a great unboxing post! I love to see what goodies people get in their shipments. I need to do more of that with mine!

    Beth || www.TheStyleBouquet.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes! My favorite so far is the Beauty box 5 and this one!!

      Delete
  4. I love subscription boxes! It's like Christmas Day when they show up on your doorstep. I'm all too guilty of subscribing to way too many!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Rebecca box sounds like such a great subscription box to have. I enjoyed the video as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is so worth it! Thank you for watching the video. Means a lot.

      Delete
  6. These are such great gift ideas! I would really like to sign up for a subscription box now to see what surprises they hold!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that's my favorite part... The, i don't know what im getting part.

      Delete
  7. Wow these are so cute items in a box! To they have theme every month?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooo looks like you got a ton of awesome goodies!!!! Just love the mug!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love all these goodies you got here. I won't mind having these for Valentines Day.

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are such cute ideas. Never heard of this box though, sounds interesting.

    xx, Kusum | www.sveeteskapes.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Some good ideas. Not only for valentine, also for any occasion. In my opinion gifts don't need a special day. They make every day special.

    ReplyDelete