Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Target Beauty Box / February Unboxing & Review


I rarely order the Target beauty box and when I do, it's because I was quick and they are offering samples of brands I have never heard of or tried. This was one of those month!

The target beauty box it's a monthly box. It cost between $7. and $10. and it's full of beauty samples an a $3.00 off coupon which you can use online or in store. The good thing about this box is that you get to choose if you buy it or pass it. This month box was full with skin care samples from brands I have NEVER heard of. Let's take a look....

1. Gliss Ultimate Repair Shampoo & Conditioner.
2. Soap and Glory Face Soap & Clarity Face Wash.
3. Masque Bar Hydrating Face Mask.

4. Raw Sugar Coconut & Mango Body Wash
5. W3ll People Expressionist Mascara
6. Sun Bum Self-Tanning Towelette
7. L'Oréal Paris Pure Clay Masks (A sample of each)

All of this are samples. But in my opinion it's worth the $10.00. They are also adding a new feature and it's the card with like a "Theme" for that month and a list of the samples with a short description. Again, perfect to try new brands and products.

Check out my unboxing below. Until next time peeps. God bless.

8 comments:

  1. How cool, I didn't know that target had a subscription service... but then again, who doesn't... even Walmart has one too! I only have boxycharm but might look into this one! It seems like a fun one!!! Thanks for posting this review!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woah - I didn't know Target had one either! Very good to know! Oh-so-tempting to start ordering them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this box! I considered getting it just to try all the different mask. I am obsessed with facial products :)

    - xoxo, Azanique
    LotsofSass.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like everyone is selling "beauty boxes" now. It seems to be the new trend. These products are not bad at all though.

    www.travelbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow I didn't know they have a beauty box! Definitely checking this out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I didn't know they offer beauty box. I need to check this out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have been seeing so much of target beauty box lately, looks great! I need to try these.

    xx, Kusum | www.sveeteskapes.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Had no idea Target offered a beauty box. Definitely something I'm going to look into.

    ReplyDelete