Friday, February 17, 2017

Tools4Wisdom Planner / Demo & Review


As a mom I really think it's important to keep myself organized. I am always writing things down on my planner so I don't forget, to keep track, it's like my planner and journal in one. When looking for a planner it's important to search for one that fits you and help you stay organized and up to date, keep you goal oriented and such.

That's why I really like the Tools 4 Wisdom planner. You can plan by the month or week. It helps you stay goal oriented and gives you space to personalize, plan and write. On top of that, it gives you tips, trick and ideas for planning and create good habits. Let me give you a quick tour into this planner.

In here you have the full year of 2017 and the next page is where you can put your name, picture or your info.

I like this part because it helps you set up your goals. It ask you Where am I now?, Where do I want to be? and How do I get there?. Pretty serious question.

This is probably one of my favorite parts. It's a goal map or Note in one side and on the other side it keeps asking you question like "What goal am I trying to accomplish and why is important?. Definitely a great help you concentrate and set some good goals.

In here you are going to write down your goals for that month.

And in here is where you start to plan. You can plan the entire month ahead. For example, I use this page to write down important dates, payment dates and notes for the month.

This is the weekly spread. You can plan by the hour, write your daily and monthly goals, make a list of your priorities and write some notes.

In my opinion, this is more for you to summarize your month. See what you accomplish, were you can improve. Reflect on that month and get ready for the next!

This are the last pages of the planner. It's for notes, reflections and actions or journal. There aren't a lot of this pages though.

And last but not least this is at the very end and it's a small pocket folder for important documents.

The planner I have its a 8.5 x 11. It's a desktop planner but I saw they have a smaller one and a lot of other cute designs. This planner goes from December to December. Definitely perfect for your career goals, fitness goals or any goal you set for yourself. Get it HERE. Don't forget to watch my demo/ review video below. Until next time peeps. God bless!


Got it free for testing purposes and review. All opinions are my own.



9 comments:

  1. I love this! Organization is KEY to getting things done and making life not feel so hectic. Great post girl!

    XOXO- Nikki
    www.withlovenikki.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually bought this SAME planner from Amazon this week. I love it! It's already making a big difference and it has only been a few days. I'm glad that you feel the same way!

    Beth || www.TheStyleBouquet.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The planner looks great! Though I prefer typing rather than writing these days! Therefore S.Note and Google planners are my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is perfect! I need to get back into writing everything in a journal. I usually just type notes on my computer, but I really want to start writing everything down again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a great planner! I love being a little "old school" and using paper and pencil (two of my favorite things) to help stay organized!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need to so get organized. A planner like this would absolutely help me. Going to look into it some more.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This planner is full of useful tips. I think planners are important, but it definitely takes practice to get the most out of them

    ReplyDelete
  8. planner looks amazing! organization is so important. I appreciate it more now that i started blogging, and i got myself an organizer!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I need to be as organized as this! Especially with my blogging! This is a really great idea!

    Ellie
    Www.scotchandstilettos.com

    ReplyDelete