Saturday, March 24, 2018

PinchMe Unboxing | Jan 2018

Haven't done a PinchMe unboxing in awhile. In fact,, I haven't even been that active on PinchMe. I know, I know... Shame me on me!.
But we are back and we are definitely "Pinching"!. 
.
.
Even though I scored this box in January 2018, I received it recently!. Let me show you what I got, my favorites and my not so fav!. 
.
.
First of I got a sample of, "Garnier Whole Blends Gentle Oat Delicacy". It contains oat milk, rice cream extract plus it paraben free. I really like how silky my hair was and how amazing it smelled!.
I also got a sample of, "Dove Exfoliating Body Polish Crushed Macadamia & Rice".
.
.
I love this scrub, the ONLY thing I don't like about it, is the scent. I think the macadamia scent is way too strong and I am not a fan. It doesn't linger though. Other than that, is really good.
.
.
Next was a sample of, "RxBar Kids Protein Bar". Yes, it's healthy and it's supposed to be "good" for the kids but neither I nor Elias liked it. It tasted the same way it looked... Yucky!.
.
.
And, last but not least... I got a coupon for a free, full size "Clairol Nice n' Easy". I got mine in, "Medium Neutral Brown". I haven't used it yet BUT, I can say it smells ah-mazing!.
.
Anyways peeps!. That's all I was able to score that month. Kind of a hit and miss but, for free?!... I can't complain. 
.
Head over to PinchMe and subscribe if you haven't. Super easy to do and it is 100% free. 

No comments:

Post a Comment