Thursday, March 29, 2018

BoxyCharm: Review, Swatches & April Spoilers | March 2018

Who needs a "Bae-cation" when you got the March BoxyCharm!!. I mean, don't get me wrong. A vacation right now sounds like a dream but a box like the one BoxyCharm put together this month?!, now that's a dream come true!.
.
.
.BoxyCharm is a monthly subscription beauty box and it retails for $21.00 a month. Every month you will receive a box with 4 to 5 Full-size products from different brands. Every box has a retail value of over $100.00. I have been subscribed to them since October '17. It has been the best experience ever and the perfect opportunity to try new brands and expand my makeup collection. I could say it is time to stop but, I'm, not a quitter.
.
.
The theme of this month is "Bae-cation". It is obvious that I need one but from this box?!, I don't think I will be vacationing anytime soon. The products are AH-MAZING... Let's check them out!!.
.
-"Pretty Vulgar" Make Them Blush. It retails for $26.00. And it's a super soft and really pigmented pink. I love how elegant and chic the gold packaging is. 
.
The shade is called, "111, Prim Vixen". I already tried it and let me tell you, a little bit goes a long way with it. So be careful when applying. It's very buildable. 
.
-"South Mane Beauty", Under Eye Gel Pads. It retails for $10.00. Put these babies in the fridge before applying them and trust me... It will feel amazing!.
.
I first used them as part of my night time routine and they felt really nice. The cold gel felt really relaxing on my undereye.
.
-"The Vintage Cosmetic Company, Smokey Eye Makeup Brush Set". This set retails for $23.15 and it got everything you need for that perfect smokey eye. They are so elegant and super soft. Probably the softest brushes I have ever owned.
.
-"BellaPierre Cosmetics, Volumizing Mascara". This volumizing mascara was formulated to help create thicker and fuller lashes. It retails for $20.00. I saw other charmers that got the butter London mascara. 
.
 I got mine in black. I had to open it because... Curiosity!. And now, I can't wait to try it!.
.
Last, but not least...
"Pur The Complexion Authority, Eyeshadow Palette". This beauty retails for $36.00 and it's packed with mattes, shimmer, pretty pinks and that beautiful vibrant blue!. Perfect to create any day look, night look or just transition from day to night!!.
.
The shadows are super pigmented, soft and I didn't have any messy fall out while swatching so, that's a plus!.
.
.
Anyways peeps!. That's all I got in my box!. I. AM. LOVING everything I got especially the palette that had me gaga since I first saw it!. 
.
Now, SPOILERS!!!.
Next month ever charmer will receive...
-Either a Tarte Tarteist Pro Glor or a MAC Liptensity Lipstick. All in various shades.
&
.
One of this ColourPop Palettes!.
.
I mean, you can visit next month and watch my unboxing video, read my blog review OR you can just visit the BoxyCharm website for more information and subscribe. Trust me, you will NOT regret it.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment