Friday, April 13, 2018

Clairol Natural Looking Nice n' Easy | Review

Hello, Beautiful Keepers and hair lovers. I haven't dyed my hair in a really LONG time... My hair is super thin and I was really looking forward to just let it breathe. This year, I was lucky enough to have the opportunity to try the new "Clairol Natural Looking Nice n' Easy" hair color. Honestly, my hair was looking kinda crazy so, I caved!. 
.
.
The new and improved formula has conditioners built into every step. Gives you 100% coverage with real, natural-looking tones and highlights while being kind to your hair.
.
.
It also contains Me+, a hair molecule that protects people from developing a dye allergy and, it has a new floral scent. It also comes with a CC+ (Colorseal Conditioner). This conditioner smells AH-MAZING and it's the perfect final touch for a nice color and healthy hair.
.
.
The formula of the hair dye and the conditioner are super creamy and non-drip. Now, let me share my experience...
. 
.
Like I said, I hadn't dyed my hair in a LONG time. It's super thin and oily. For my length of hair, I need 2 bottles. It's thin but, I have a lot of hair. Since I wasn't looking for a huge change (for now), I got boxes in the shade 5N Medium Neutral Brown.
.
.
Since I had a lot of roots, I sectioned my hair and applied the color cream all over my roots only, for 20min and then applied the rest for an extra 5min. That way I gave my roots time to actually get the color before exposing my ends to that process.
.
.
As you can see the formula is really creamy. I did not experience any messy drip or anything and it doesn't have that harsh, chemical smell to it. My favorite part was that I didn't felt the cream literally burning my skull. Now, THAT'S a plus!.
.
.
Removing the cream was super easy. I let the water run and then wash it with shampoo and then applied the CC+ (Colorseal Conditioner). 
.
 .
Contrary to other hair dye products, this one didn't leave any stains on my skin. And as you can see, it didn't ruin my hair. It's super soft, shiny and in my opinion, it looks evenly.
.
.
As you can see it does has like some "highlights" to it. I know there's not a big difference but it does have like a red-ish tone to it. I am loving it.
.
I am super happy with the results, I do have to say that it was kind of hard to choose a color. They have different names but in my opinion, they all look the same to me. 
.
If you are looking to make a big change in color you can use the Clairol app "My Shade". Just upload a selfie and choose between the different shades. It is kinda fun!. 
.
Well, keepers!. I hope you enjoyed this review. I'll see you around. God bless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment